This mini kids jump trampoline with handle is perfect for a family with little to no yard space or if they want to use it indoors. It provides hours of entertainment for kids while allowing them to grasp the handle for safety. It also get’s kids off the computer and away from the TV allowing them some positive, healthy play time. So much so that you can’t get them off of it! Below, parents gave their input on how they felt about this mini trampoline.
- A 4 foot trampoline is probably a good size for kids if they want to jump with another friend. Although consider your living room size since they may want to watch TV while jumping.
- It is a heavy duty bouncer with good springs. According to one parent, they’ve had it for 3 years of rough use and it’s still maintained it’s durability and quality.
- It’s big enough for 2 toddlers to jump at once, which has made it even more fun for kids.
- It comes with six legs as opposed to 4 on other models which provides more sturdiness.
- Has a good bounce to it so kids can have maximum fun on it.
- The seller is really good and if for any reason you need to return it, they will immediately give you a refund.
- The handle bar helps kids to keep their balance while jumping.
- It comes with a good padding that completely covers all the springs. This allows kids to jump safely without getting their feet caught in the springs.
- No sharp objects anywhere on it.
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- The foam handle is a bit flimsy, cheap and brittle and can be torn off or shredded.
- The trampoline may be too big for your living room due to its 4 foot diameter. Get a good idea of where you’d want to put it and if it fits in your living room before you buy it. On the plus side it’s nice to have a larger jumping area if your kids want to invite friends on it.
- The instructions could be clearer. To avoid frustration while assembling it, it’s a good idea to correctly align the ring and attach the supports first before you add the trampoline fabric.
- If your kids lean heavily on the handle too much and their around 50 lbs or more, they may tip the trampoline.
- The 110lb weight limit doesn’t allow parents to jump on it.
Stop Looking! This Is The BEST Kid’s Indoor Trampoline Out There!
You can read the full review here
One of the best purchases ever for my daughter
You can read the full review here
Rated 4 out of 5 from a total of 140 customer reviews
Click Here to get the Bazoongi 48″ Bouncer Trampoline with Handle Bar at the Lowest Price online at Amazon
- The Bazoongi 48″ Bouncer is a great first bouncer for younger children.
- 4 feet wide
- 3.5″ Galvanized Springs (30)
- Adjustable Handle
- Oversized Frame Pad
- Weighs 19 pounds
- Manufacturer Weight Limit: 110 lbs
When assembling put the circular frame together first, one frame at a time and leave it all a little loose. This allows the last frame to be pushed in. Then once you get that last piece in, you can push everything together without a hitch.
For the handle, if you’re finding that the holes aren’t lining up, simply take the handle off and switch the vertical bars then it should work.
If you’re placing the Bazoongi in your yard, and there’s a slope make sure you have the handle facing upward towards the slope to avoid any potential problems with the trampoline lifting off it’s legs.
Overall the majority of parents are very happy with this mini kids jump trampoline that comes with a handle for support. They also mentioned that they would recommend it to their friends. If you are looking for even safety, you can also find mini trampolines equipped with special netting around the outside so that kids can’t fall onto the ground. If you are looking for an adult mini trampoline we have a review for you located here.
This mini workout trampoline for adults is a great way to get much needed exercise indoors during bad weather days. It’s also perfect for those living in small spaces. Not only can you enjoy fitness time your kids can also be relatively safe due to the fact that there are no springs on this 3 foot wide Stamina Folding trampoline. This company has been around since 1987. You may remember them from the infomercials back in those days with the likes of Suzanne Somers and Denise Austin to name a few celebrities. Here are the pros and cons of this product.
- Very sturdy and light weight at 12lbs which makes it easy for you to move it around your home or easily take it on a trip.
- Affordably priced and good quality compared to similar products.
- Fairly good bounce with not too much flexibility or stiffness.
- Some mentioned that it’s more fun and easier than using other forms of exercise.
- No assembly required. You simply unfold the two halves and lock them into place with a lever.
- Very stable when you jump on it since it has 30 bands for tension resistance.
- If you’re looking for something with more bounce, realize that it doesn’t have springs just bands so the ability to bounce will be less.
- Cover is hard to put on without the help of someone else.
- You need to take the legs on and off in order to slide it under small spaces.
- Folding it takes a bit of effort and some people (but not all) need another person’s assistance to unfold it. Consider if you need to continually fold and unfold it, it may be too much trouble for you so you may just want to leave it set up in an area good for exercising.
- If you want to get more cardio and want to bounce sideways, than a larger sized mini tramp may be better for you.
Great quality – You can read the full review here
Very pleased with this trampoline! – You can read the full review here
Rated 4.5 out of 5 from a total of 57 customer reviews
Mini Trampoline Description/Details
- Product Dimensions: 36.5 x 36.5 x 8.8 inches
- 3 foot wide diameter
- All steel frame construction with a heavy duty surface for rebounding
- Folding design saves space when not in use
- Six rubber-tipped legs that are detachable
- Comes with a safety pad
- Warranty – There is a limited manufacturer’s warranty. This includes any workmanship or material defects on the frame. There is a 90 day warranty on any other parts.
- Available for shipment outside the USA
The Stamina Company mention that it’s a good idea to start on the trampoline slowly than work up your speed. Consider using hand or leg weights to get more cardio workout. You can also use it for a warm up before doing more vigorous exercises at home or at the gym.
Overall it looks like mini workout trampoline for adults has reasonably happy consumers. It holds up well and is portable and light weight. If you need to take things up a notch down the road you may want a larger mini trampoline to get more bounce and movements in.